You will begin to realise why this exercise is called the Dickens Pattern with reference to the ghost showing Scrooge some different futures as you notice that the idea of this exercise is to hypnotize yourself to be aware of two very real possibilities for your future. Two distinct pathways that you could take for […]
Category Name: Media
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
Category with dropdown
Financing Calculator Description
- About 1
- About 2
- Carousel Slider
- Contact 01
- Contact 02
- Content Box
- Feature Box
- Lists Style
- My Dealer Account
- Page Both Sidebar
- Page Left Sidebar
- Page Right Sidebar
- Post Style
- Sample Page
- Sample Page
- Sample Page
- Social Icon
- Team 01
- Team 02
- Terms and Conditions
- Twitter Bans Sharing Personal Photos, Videos of Other People Without Consent December 1, 2021Twitter has updated its privacy rules and informed users that it won’t allow anyone to share personal pictures, videos of other people without their permission.
- How Indian Games Ludo Star, Parchisi Star Built an Audience of Six Million Players Every Day December 1, 2021With startup culture thriving in India and the need for ‘going local’ becoming increasingly popular, we take a look at all the hottest tech startups grabbing headlines in the country. Gadgets 360 talks to Afsar Ahmad, co-founder, Gameberry Labs to know about the company’s history, growth, and future plans.
- Bitcoin Continues to Look Up as Ether Strides Closer to New All-Time High December 1, 2021Investors appear to be getting back into riskier assets like cryptocurrencies as the true impacts of the new 'Omicron' variant of the coronavirus are brushed off by the market. Bitcoin, Ether, and most other popular cryptocurrencies opened in green on Tuesday.
- Qualcomm Unveils Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 SoC With 4x Faster AI Performance, Better Graphics Rendering November 30, 2021Qualcomm at Snapdragon Tech Summit 2021 on Wednesday unveiled Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 as its latest 5G mobile platform for flagship Android phones. The new chip is claimed to deliver four times faster AI performance over last year’s Snapdragon 888.
- Infinix Inbook X1, Inbook X1 Pro Laptops Set to Launch in India on December 8; Specifications Revealed November 30, 2021Infinix is set to launch the Infinix Inbook X1 and Inbook X1 Pro laptops in December, featuring 10th Gen Intel processors. The company’s CEO has also hinted at the launch of a Free Fire branded smartphone on Twitter. The company has not yet announced pricing details or official launch dates for these devices.
- Tweaked Feature Enables Ethereum Tips Alongside Bitcoin on Twitter a Day After Jack Dorsey Resigns November 30, 2021Presently, Twitter users can send tips to their favourite content creators via Bitcoin tokens. Well-known engineer Jane Manchun Wong has used her engineering skills, however, to add Ethereum as a tipping option.
- Honor 60 Pro 5G Specifications Leaked Ahead of Launch Tomorrow November 30, 2021Honor 60 Pro alleged specifications have been leaked ahead of December 1 launch. A tipster claims that the smartphone will sport a 6.78-inch OLED display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G+ SoC, up to 12GB of RAM and 256GB of storage. The phone is tipped to come equipped with a triple rear camera setup.
- Nokia T20 Review: Best Budget Tablet? November 30, 2021The Nokia T20 tablet is the first tablet from HMD Global to launch in India. It runs stock Android and promises software and security updates. Is this the tablet to buy on a budget? Check out my review to find out.
- Amazon Appstore Is Crashing on Android 12 Even After a Month of Its Public Release: Reports November 30, 2021Android 12 users are reportedly facing major bugs and crashes on the Amazon Appstore. Amazon has acknowledged the issue but there is no clear indication of a resolution.
- Binance Fixes Dogecoin Withdrawal Issue After Elon Musk's Twitter Spat November 30, 2021Binance explained that the exchange has worked with Dogecoin Core Maintainers to detect, solve, and prevent issues related to withdrawals and are working on another update for their DOGE wallet.